15 Inspirational Quotes to Keep You Hungry & Focused
Entrepreneurs speak multiple languages. One of them is quotes. With good reason. No matter how many times you hear something, a well spoken word at the right time can make a huge difference in someone’s life. Here are 15 quotes that have recently challenged or inspired me. May you be blessed by these simple words of encouragement; and may you pass them on to a friend in need of hope, inspiration, or focus.
1 Thessalonians 5:11 – Therefore encourage one another and build each other up
- Some people just aren’t going to like you. But if you’ve searched your heart and you’re living like you should be, take it as a compliment.
- Let your limits be determined by physics and other real world constraints, not by the lack of imagination or knowledge of others.
- In order to be successful as an entrepreneur your fear of not starting needs to be greater than your fear of starting.
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again. This time, more intelligently. – Henry Ford
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” Thomas Alva Edison
- Ultimately, if you spend time creating something that people want, they will do the job of marketing it for you
- There is nothing more exciting in life than discovering a good idea through hard work and perseverance and bringing it to life.
- Successful people aren’t necessarily smarter or luckier than others. They just try so many things and fail until something works out.
- 80% of success is showing up. — Woody Allen
- “It is not the strongest of the species…nor the most intelligent, that survives. It is the one most adaptable to change.” – Darwin
- There’s nothing I can’t do. Just things I haven’t practiced enough. Hard work is always the remedy.
- Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- I don’t tell my friends about a brand because I like the brand, I tell them because I like my friends.
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; the optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. -Sir Winston Churchill
- Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners – Robert T. Kiyosaki